The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: synapsis

The Pancake Chronicles

Saturday, June 30, 2012


© Colleen Hilman
   Oh where can I be found?  In the kitchen rearranging cupboards one more time.  On the driveway digging weeds away from gravel.  In the picnic that is my brain, learning to outsmart it.  Eating ice cream by a fence.  Pounding pavement with my new job in our old truck.  Pounding nails.  In the thick of it all, willing life into worn things, me included.  Living!


Blogger Keri's Collage... said...

Welcome back :)

30 June 2012 at 23:27  
Anonymous Janice said...

I'm so glad you're back - I missed you - I check every day, and then nothing - so sad

And now today - happy days are here again

1 July 2012 at 11:10  
Blogger Colleen said...

Thank you. :)

2 July 2012 at 13:02  
Blogger Sonya said...

Hooray! You're back. This makes me very happy. :)

3 July 2012 at 00:27  
Blogger Colleen said...

Yippee! That makes two of us! :D

5 July 2012 at 22:54  
Anonymous Susan said...

Enjoying your creativity with words and lovely photos! Keep it up!

12 July 2012 at 16:37  

any questions?

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home