The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: synapsis

The Pancake Chronicles

Saturday, June 30, 2012

synapsis

© Colleen Hilman
   Oh where can I be found?  In the kitchen rearranging cupboards one more time.  On the driveway digging weeds away from gravel.  In the picnic that is my brain, learning to outsmart it.  Eating ice cream by a fence.  Pounding pavement with my new job in our old truck.  Pounding nails.  In the thick of it all, willing life into worn things, me included.  Living!

6 Comments:

Blogger Keri's Collage... said...

Welcome back :)

30 June 2012 at 23:27  
Anonymous Janice said...

I'm so glad you're back - I missed you - I check every day, and then nothing - so sad

And now today - happy days are here again

1 July 2012 at 11:10  
Blogger Colleen said...

Thank you. :)

2 July 2012 at 13:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! You're back. This makes me very happy. :)

3 July 2012 at 00:27  
Blogger Colleen said...

Yippee! That makes two of us! :D

5 July 2012 at 22:54  
Anonymous Susan said...

Enjoying your creativity with words and lovely photos! Keep it up!

12 July 2012 at 16:37  

any questions?

<< Home