The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: Clara of Bloomize

The Pancake Chronicles

Friday, March 09, 2012

Clara of Bloomize

© Colleen Hilman
   One of the great things about blogging is the people with whom interwebby paths cross - people you'd never have met if it weren't for the sweet side of technology.  My friend Clara is one of these lovely people - Clara of Bloomize.  She rustles up the nicest mix of helpful tips with unique and beautiful items to inspire you and make you dream of prettier days.  In her own words she says she "devoted Bloomize to ideas on design, zakka finds, house-keeping and well-being".  She asked if I would share my top five travel items with her readers for an ongoing feature she has called What Travels With You.  Although it took me time to get my beans all in a row I was happy to comply and you can find the article here.  Take a look around whilst you're there.  There's much to see!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! I LOVE the necklace. What a lovely idea! (I may have to follow suit.) And thanks for reminding me of all the wonderful uses for Vaseline. I never buy it but I'm willing to bet Vaseline will make it onto my grocery list this week. :)

13 March 2012 at 14:22  
Blogger Colleen said...

Thanks, Sonshine!
I'm glad you like the necklace like I do.
And Vaseline! Vaseline is my friend. It starts off sticky and gooey but my hide is happier for it. :)

14 March 2012 at 15:05  

any questions?

<< Home